The solution for street cleaning of mm-lab provides you with the following functions:
- Create sweeping routes (reference routes) in a geographic information system (GIS) based on a map (street segment-oriented) or simply by driving along one route and post processing the obtained GPS recording with the GIS system.
- Definition of cleaning classes on the cleaning route
- Allocation of vehicles to the cleaning route
- Optional display and guidance of the cleaning route in the vehicle or the work to be performed by hand cleaning teams on a mobile computer.
- Recording of the actually driven tour (GPS positions) with recording signals from the vehicle (broom up/down, broom pressure exerted, vacuum motor on/off, suction turbine on/off, etc.)
- The immediate transfer of all vehicle data to a central office and the presentation of this data allows operation control for the first time to effectively carry out their monitoring role.
- Intervention in the ongoing operations are now possible and allow a flexible response to changing operating conditions such as temporary release of a sweeper in a traffic accident or an event.
- Fully automatic creation of tour and cleaning reports from the recorded vehicle positions and data on the basis of street names with the distinction between cleaning actvity and driving time to/from. These reports serve for long-term archiving and possible evidence.
- Optionally, the system does the fully automated follow-up of actually driven tours regarding the cleaning routes specified and documents the results in tables (driving reports) or geographical markers of deviations from the reference route.
- Display of driven routes in the GIS, map-based (Navteq / Tele Atlas) or OpenStreetMap.
- The lanes can either be colored with the vehicle signals (broom up / down, brush pressure turbine on / off etc.). This allows the operational management an effective post-tour or statistical studies regarding optimization potentials.